Who are we?
We’re an award-winning organisation that focuses on developing globally renowned qualifications, training materials and e-learning that develop skills, change attitudes and improve safety.
We are the international branch of Highfield Qualifications - a top 5 UK awarding organisation and winner of the Federation of Awarding Bodies ‘Awarding Organisation of the Year’ award 2018. Based in Dubai with an office in Abu Dhabi, we offer regulated, international and accredited qualifications and specifically designed programmes for delivery outside of the UK.
Highfield international-approved centres have access to over 250 qualifications designed to enhance the career prospects of learners while improving safety and enhancing knowledge and skills. Our qualifications cover multiple sectors including catering, manufacturing, retail, education, construction, hospitality, leisure and many more.
Why we’re different
Since 2010, when the government of Dubai suggested that we open a branch in the UAE, we’ve made our mark not only in the UAE but the wider Middle East and Asia area. Our office, managed by our Chairman Richard Sprenger, now administers over 2,000 centres and trainers in more than 20 countries and areas from the UAE and GCC to Pakistan, India, the Philippines and Hong Kong.
Despite our growth, we’ve stayed true to our family values, and here’s why we’re different to our competitors:
- international qualifications – customisable to the local area
- unbeatable customer service – we both listen and respond
- dedicated account management support
- engaging, interactive and award-winning supporting resources
- e-assessment on request
- regular CPD and train the trainer events
- a 3-ring policy on all incoming calls
- e-certification at no additional cost
- blended-learning solutions
- true value for money without compromising on quality
- a free online certificate checking facility – Checkcert
Everything we do is driven by our customers and is based on our core principles of quality, value, service and integrity.
The full story
If you’d like to know more about our history, click the image below: