First-aid Qualification Assessor and IQA Training Webinar
Time: 13:00am-20:00pm (GST)
We have adapted our First-aid Qualification Assessor and IQA Training event into an online webinar.
The CPD certificate gained by completing our First-aid Qualification Assessor and IQA Training also enables an individual with occupational knowledge and proven competence in first aid to fulfil the role of an assessor and internal quality assurer (IQA) for regulated first-aid qualifications.
The training will be split into two online webinar sessions, with time in between for attendees to complete and submit individual IQA exercises to Highfield and allow for a short comfort break.
09:00 - Expected finish time 12:00
Completion of individual IQA exercises & comfort break
15:00 - Expected finish time 16:00
This training is adapted from our face-to-face First-aid Qualification Assessor and IQA Training event, and as such, attendees are expected to be available from 09:00-16:00 (with an approximate 1 hour comfort break) to be eligible for the 6 CPD points and certificate upon successful completion.
Session 1 agenda
- An introduction to Highfield’s suite of first-aid qualifications
- Qualification specifications, rules of combination and requalification
- Centre requirements for delivery and assessment
- Practical, theory and tutor assessor and internal quality assurance (TAI) support
- The role of the assessor and standardisation
- The role of the Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) officer, sampling plans and reports
- External quality assurance (EQA) requirements, how to achieve and retain CMA
- Instructions regarding the IQA exercises to be submitted to the trainer for review before webinar session 2 begins.
Session 2 agenda
During this session, the trainer will go through findings from exercises submitted during the break, provide examples of good practice IQA sampling plans and reports, discuss comments and provide feedback.
You will also have the opportunity to provide feedback on your webinar experience and submit further questions to Highfield.
Attendance on this webinar (both sessions) and successful completion and submission of both IQA exercises will entitle you to a PDF certificate worth 6 CPD points. CPD certificates will be issued via email within a week of successful completion.
After clicking the Book Now! button at the top of this page, you will be directed to a registration page on Go To Webinar for Session 1 to make a payment.
Shortly after you have paid for your place to attend Session 1 you will receive a booking confirmation email with your unique webinar link from firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also receive a second confirmation email from Go To Webinar with your unique webinar link to attend Session 2 of the First-aid Qualification Assessor and IQA Training.
Only one link can be created per email address. If you are booking for several attendees, please provide a unique email address for each attendee.
If you are from an international business that does not belong in the UK, please contact your account manager before booking online and provide them with your VAT registration number (or alternative evidence) so that you can be invoiced for payment at the correct amount less VAT.
This webinar is chargeable at £50 + VAT
If you require a VAT receipt to be sent to you following your payment, please email email@example.com or call 01302 363277.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Please send cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We request that attendees inform us of cancellations as soon as possible so that we can attempt to reallocate the place to a person on our waiting list.
- If you notify us of your cancellation more than 2 weeks prior to the event or webinar date, then we will provide a full refund or transfer your booking to an alternative Highfield event or webinar.
- If you notify us of your cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to the event or webinar date, then the full cost will be payable.
- Where you have booked a place on an event or webinar and do not attend, then the full cost will be payable.
For quality and monitoring purposes, we record all of our webinars and CPD events. By joining, you give consent for this recording and it’s use on external platforms.